Eco-Rainwater Solutions systems has focused over the years on supplying Modular Tank and drainage Cells, in keeping with "turnkey" needs for developers and government. We are now able to supply our new Separator screens to be installed "in situ" build manholes, before water reches our Modular Tanks.
We Vikas Industries are Manufacturers, Exporters & Leading Suppliers of EcoRain Tank Single Module Loacated in Andheri, Mumbai, India.
• Onsite Stormwater Management.
• Environmentally friendly made from selected 100% Recycled Polypropylene as well as 100% Virgin Material if required.
• Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration.
• Mitigation of downstream flooding.
• Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
• Economical and Low maintenance system and reduces liability issues.
• Modular Structure for design flexibility.
• Heavy load carrying capacity.
• Supplied in Kit form for ease in transportation.
• High void surface ratio for quicker infiltration.
• Light weight hence no heavy machinery or skilled labor required.
|Tank Units||Size in Millimeters|
|ER-501 Single||450.0 mm x 408mm x 685mm|
|ER-502 Double||880.0 mm x 408mm x 685mm|
|ER-503 Triple||1,310.0 mm x 408mm x 685mm|
|ER-504 Quad||1,740.0 mm x 408mm x 685mm|
|ER-505 Pent||2,170.0 mm x 408mm x 685mm|
|Tank Units||Tank Volume M3|
|Ultimate Load - H 25 Load Rated||AASHTO LRFD|
|Temperature Parameter||8° -14 ° C|
|Void Surface Area|
|Material||100% Recycled Polypropylene or available in 100% VIRGIN Material if required by specifiers|
|Biological & Chemical Resistance||Unaffected by moulds, algae, soil - borne chemicals, bacteria & bitumen.|
|Temperature Tolerance||-30° to 120° C|
|Flow Rate||ASTM D4716||.019 m³/second|